Monday, March 10, 2008

Recent happenings

I'm still trying to figure out how all this works. I hope I can get some pictures on here and add a cute layout. I thought I would post some recent events and pictures for those I haven't spoken to in a while.

I cut 6 inches of my hair off. I really needed to get it colored too, but since we are a bit pinched for $ right now, I just cut it. And guess how much it cost me? $3!! I went to the hair college here in town and was happy with my $3 makeover. Here is my new look...
It's easy to do and despite of my massive ugly roots, I'm excited to do my hair everyday now.


Rich and I went on a date! This is something that we have neglected for quite some time now, but we are committing to going on a date at least once a week. We didn't get to go last Friday, because the kids were sick, but I'm looking forward to going out with him again. It's so fun and VITAL to a marriage!Thanks, Hun, that was fun! (We are goofy looking too)!

Russ (Rich's brother), Serenity, and Brecken came to visit for a day. That's always fun. Here we are at Olive Garden...This is a fun group of people. This is all our family that lives near us (minus Russ and Ren, Rusty and Kari's kiddies). We had a good time and ate too much. I love my in-laws!


Last but not least, Jonah turned TWO! Wow! My baby isn't a baby anymore. We felt bad because we didn't have much of a birthday celebration for Jonah this year. We will next year! The night of his birthday Rich and I took the kids to dinner and frozen yogurt ( a special treat for us!!!). We were going to try to get all the cousins together while Russ and Ren were down for a party at the park, but that didn't work out. So five days after his birthday, and feeling really guilty for not taking pictures of him blowing out candles or anything, I made him a cake and some cupcakes. Mommy, Daddy, and Julien sang to Jonah and he indulged in his chocolate cake. Julien was lovin' it too! So here is Jonah blowing out his candles, (five days late).....

We're are so thankful to have been able to enjoy Jonah for the past 2 years, and are so excited for this year! He is such a lovable little guy. Children are precious! I'm so blessed!

4 comments:

  1. I really don't sit around reading blogs all day, although I'm sure I could. Adorable pictures! Your haircut is very cute!! Three bucks! That's awesome! I love Olive Garden! I was really craving their salad the other day. You and Rich are so cute together! I love going on dates with my hubby too. We should really take advantage of it just being the two of us right now and go on more dates before kids enter the picture, which I can't wait for! Well, bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so cute! I did the same thing to my hair awhile ago and it was about the same price because Kelley cut it! haha! You have the cutest family ever! I'm so happy you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! I added you to my blog too, hope you dont mind. I love to read blogs way more then Myspace. so you better keep it up to date. anyway I love ya girl, and I hope we can get together sometime this year and let the kids play. oh and guess what...Preston and I are trying to get pregnant.
    Terri Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. $3! Wow... what a deal! It looks great. Jonah is sooo cute- I think if you name a baby Jonah- he is going to be freakin adorable, atleast that is my theory. Happy B-day Jonah!

    ReplyDelete