Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

Well, I've been tagged, so here I go with my little survey. My husband will be rolling his eyes at this post. He thinks these things are so lame...silly husband; they're fun!

1.Where were you ten years ago?

In high school, wishing I wasn't! Probably working, hanging out with friends, and wishing I had a car!

2. 5 things on my To Do List:

Dishes, laundry, read, get ready for bed, sleep!

3. Things I would do if I became a Millionaire...

Pay off all debt! Go on a vaccation for once! Get my hair done and replace my whole wardrobe! Do some good things with it! Invest some.

4. 3 Of My bad habits....

*Back seat driver (but I'm getting better, don't you think, Rich?)!

*Popping a zit or bug bite on my husband or kids (it's a serious problem and it tempts me beyond description)!

*Eating after I'm already full (but I am working on that too)!

5. 5 places I have lived...

Camarillo, Somis, and here. (3 towns, but MANY different houses and a couple of apartments)!

6. 5 jobs I have had...

Ahem..Burger Barn :), Evan's Pest Control, Hot Dog on a Stick, gymnastics coach, and now my favorite job....a "Mum!"

7. Something people don't know about me...

I'm probably not the typical sweet, gentle mom. I can be gentle and sweet to my boys and I am most of the time, but I like to wrestle, play superman, and get down on the floor and tickle them like crazy. Whenever I am doing that I feel so boyish, but, what can I say...they LOVE it, it's fun, and I was raised by my dad! I also talk in a really weird voice when I get wound up with my kids and they run from me when they hear it, because they know it means I'm either going to smother them with kisses or tickle them. Besides Rich, the only ones who have heard it is my dad and my sister...because, yeah, I used to talk to my cat like that. Sometimes I talk to Rich in that voice and he blushes...haha, well, he tells me to stop, but I tease him and keep on talking! I realize I'm weird, but my kids like their weird mom, okay.

4 comments:

  1. Is it like a phone sex operators voice? What is it? Vak has a really weird voice that he uses when he talks to animals, babies and ME. I wonder if its like that. lol... too funnY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HECK NO, KELLEY! DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO TALK TO MY KIDS LIKE THAT! HAHA! Yes it's one of those weird voices that comes out when I'm talking to something cute and adorable, like babies, animals, and my kids! Come on now! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, number 7 really doesn't suprise me, i remember seeing the crazy fun side of Vanessa at girls camp... good times :) I bet your kids love it!

    p.s. Kelley- sex operators voice!?! where did that come from??

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY- if it makes Rich blush... I dunno.

    ReplyDelete