Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter (Saturday)

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We sure did. We couldn't have asked for better weather! It was perfect!! Saturday we met a bunch of our family (Rich's side) at a park right by my house. It's my favorite park and the views are breathtaking! We had so much fun. I took about 3 million pictures this weekend and I love so many of them, so here are a ton of them….

Here are Julien and Jonah on the way to the park. As you can see Julien is thrilled and can't wait! Jonah on the other hand, desperatly needed a nap and was trying to rip his Easter basket apart the whole way there!





(Above) This is one of the views from the park, overlooking the community that we live in.














More gorgeous views.... from the park!



(above) My favorite shot of the day!!! I love the colors in this picture and those cute kids!!
Another cute one!

You'll notice Jonah hanging from the bar in these next pictures. The reason we love these pictures is because Jonah loves to hang like this and hold his feet up in a "L" position. He is always doing this at home, hanging from our kitchen table. He also does this at resturants that have lines and these types of bars (like fast food or buffets). He is really strong. -He is constantly climbing and hanging on things, so it's no wonder! Isn't he CUTE!!





















Jackson and Jonah eating

(above) enjoying the view...Rich's grandpa, aunt, and grandma!



Bubbles!!!




Easter Egg Hunt!....


We ended the day flying kites. It got pretty windy by then, so it was perfect! Julien loved it and I love these pictures of him and Daddy....









Okay, so this is it! I'll get Sunday's pictures up later today or within a couple of days. Bye for now:)!

3 comments:

  1. wow, those are some pretty spectacular views. I know, I just love this time of year, the weather has been great! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...one word for your climbing/hanging son...
    GYMNAST!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too cute! Jonah especially looks like you! (Caitlin)

    ReplyDelete