Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm giving in!

I tried to resist the temptation to start a blog. I didn't want one more disraction in my life, but after much thought, I decided to go for it. Here's why: (1.) It beats myspace because you can have more of a story behind your pictures; (2.) I spend enough time reading other blogs, so I might as well start my own; (3.) I like the idea of online journaling, with pics, videos, ect.; (4.) It's a place where I can share my thoughts, experiences, pictures, and joys..and keep my family posted at the same time; (5) I love to scrap book and all the templates are so cute...let's just hope this doesn't take time away from my real scrapbook..then again, I never have time for that anymore. Sounds like some good reasons to me...so let's begin. Now I need to spend some time trying to figure out how to post a picture, music, and cute layouts. K, bye.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I get to post the first comment! Your little family is adorable! What handsome little boys you have! Can I add your blog link to my blog? It was really great to hear what's going on in your life. I will write you an e-mail back soon! Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete