Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh, 2 year olds! Or should I say, "Oh, Daddy!"

About a month ago I was busy going through a box of paperwork, looking for something for my mom. I was in our bedroom and Rich was with the kids out in the living room. When I was done, I came out and found Rich watching the golf channel, and Jonah with green arms! Hum. He had colored his arms with green markers and also colored our table! I gave Rich "the look," and he said something like, "What? He was having fun, so I just let him!" Just then, Jonah started rubbing his eyes, and that's how it got all over his face. Anyway, I had to share these pictures with you all. Jonah looked pretty proud of himself though, so of course I had to laugh about it
and take some pictures....
As you can see, Jonah got pretty annoyed at me taking pictures of him, so I couldn't really capture the full effect here (the inside of his hands and arms were covered). He got a kick out of the green water in the bath, though! Thank goodness for washable markers; it came off really easily. And just for the record, Rich really is a good Dad...there must have been a "really good" tournament on the golf channel that night, I don't know. I still love ya, Babe;)!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Thats so funny... I want to see this "look" you give Rich. and I read your comment you left on Cristins post about the names and I was laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! That sounds like something I will need to prepare myself for in the furture. Little boys are always into something. If it's quiet then you know they are up to something. My husband really like gold too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!!! HAHA! Now I know what my Jonah is destined to be like!...I can't wait! He' so cute!

    ReplyDelete