Saturday, February 22, 2014

Jonah's 8th Birthday Party

You'd think that a Minecraft birthday would be easy to throw, as far as store-bought decor goes.  Nope.  The stores didn't have anything, so I had to make everything.  Luckily, I did find some printable that helped out.  I like having themed parties for my kids, if that's what they want, but I do not like spending too much time on them.  Somehow, I did it again this year; spent a lot of time prepping for the party.  For some reason, Jonah has had all the themed parties in our family.  I think I tend to go the extra mile (according to my lack of party-throwing-ambition-standards) for Jonah, because he gets really excited about details.  Anyway, he was one happy boy, so it was worth all the mountains of laundry that got neglected that week. 
The only picture I got of what I made for inside of the goody bags...all Minecraft candy of course, "Diamonds," "Gold," "TNT," and "Melons."

No comments:

Post a Comment