Friday, February 21, 2014

Cherished Mornings

My little boys.  I have two big boys, and two little boys.  Cooper is becoming more and more of a big boy, but for now, I still consider him one of my little boys.  I snapped these pictures one morning in February.  Max is exactly 3 months old here, and Cooper 4 years.  I cherish the time I have at home with my little ones, while the big boys are at school and Rich is at work.  It's quiet, we snuggle, we have time to just enjoy each other.  Not that we don't love having everyone else home too, but it's always nice to have a little more quality time with people.  Although I wake up each day feeling like I'd like to sleep for three days straight (because of night feedings with Max), I still consider waking up to these two one of the highlights of my day.  Cooper comes in with his bed hair and smiles.  He is always so anxious to come in and give Max and I kisses and hugs.  He smothers that baby!  Max loves him right back.  Sometimes we spend a good 40 minutes just hanging out on my bed snuggling and playing.  I know the time is going to come too quickly when Cooper is off on the bus and my time with him is more limited.  Not looking forward to that.  And this time with a little baby at home, oh, it's amazing.  Nothing like having a baby around.  I felt this same way when Julien and Jonah were little.  I think I'm a sucker for these ages.  They simply melt me, and I LOVE this time to train, and love, and just let them be little.  I also love watching the bond between these two develop.  Cooper is AMAZING with Max!  He is very instinctive about how to care for Max.  And 4 year olds are great helpers too.  I could go on and on.  I think these photos captured the love I get to witness and feel each day.  I love being their mommy.  No place I'd rather be.  
 






No comments:

Post a Comment