Monday, May 19, 2008

Uncle Rob!

This weekend Rich's brother, Rob, came to visit us in Florida! He lives in Gorgia and rode his motorcycle down to see us. We don't get to see him much, so it was a special treat. Rob is a Ranger in the army and we are so thankful for his service and sacrafice! Any chance we get to spend with him is great. The kids LOVED him and they played with him the whole time. Now that he is gone, Julien is always saying, "Mommy, I love Uncle Robbie." He misses him already. Hopefully we'll get to see him and his family again before we go back to Utah! Here are some pictures that depict how much fun they had!

(note: for those wondering where we are, this is our apartment in Florida. It's a temporary stay and that is why it is decorated in kid art and number border).

Thanks for coming Uncle Rob!

3 comments:

  1. Rich & Rob look a lot alike!! Looks like all the boys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm gonna start my period or something, cause I'm sobbing right now looking at these pictures. It's the most beautiful thing to see my brothers together, and Rob playing with the kids. I really think I'm losing it. I want Rob to come to my house. I want you to come to my house. I want Krissy to come to my house. I need my family more than ever these days! Thanks for the PERFECT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your apartment is so kid friendly! (Caitlin)

    ReplyDelete