Sunday, December 19, 2010

Priceless Moment

Tonight we watched "Elf" together as a family.  For most of the movie we were all scattered throughout the living room, but towards the end, Julien and Jonah snuggled up with Daddy.  Cooper was getting restless so I gave him a bottle and laid him right up next to them. Once he was done, Rich popped his bink in and he was out.  Jonah was already conked out, and Rich had been bobbing his head, like he does, for quite a while.  Julien tends to stick it out till the end of the movie and then he will crash.  I definitely had to get some pictures of this.  They just looked so cozy and cute, I wanted to curl up with them.  I know moments like these are ones I will always cherish! And aren't they all so lucky to have me to capture all of these precious moments for them!?!:)  Sure love my boys.






2 comments:

  1. Love the pics sweetheart! They are so darn cute! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love that Julien is trying so hard to stay awake. I can't believe you got a picture of it. Avery would have woken up if I would have moved. Precious.

    ReplyDelete