Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween

3 costumes this year.... $30-75 dollars?  Nope!

Cooper-Harley baby....$0.00  (Thank you dad for giving this outfit to Julien when he was a baby...a "for real" outfit that made for the perfect costume:)).
Jonah-Skeleton............$0.00 (Jonah wanted to be a skeleton because Julien was one 2 years ago.  I still had the costume and it happened to be just the right size for him-with a bit of a wedgie).
Julien- Ninja Turtle......$12.00 (This is all he wanted to be and after looking online and finding Ninja Turtle costumes to be somewhere around 35 dollars, I told him he would need to choose something else...until...I found this one at Walmart for 12 dollars.  Yea, it's cheapo and the mask is the quality of a cheap plastic cup, but let me tell you, he was ecstatic when I brought it home!  It worked!
GRAND TOTAL: $12.00!  Do-able! 

Last night we went to our ward's trunk or treat.  It was nice to have Rich there with us.  Last year he had to work.  I like to have a meal that I didn't make!  I like being around the great families in our ward!  I love to see the excitement on my kid's faces and see them enjoying themselves!  And I love that it is a short and sweet night at Trunk or Treat and Halloween is done now!  Here are the pics....Oh, and it's picture overload.  I was going to put them in a slide show but it wasn't working.  I went a little crazy last night editing since my sore throat was keeping me up. Happy Halloween!

Cooper was really tired!  I hurried and snapped some pics right away because I thought he would rip the bandanna off, like he does with all hats, but he never noticed and kept it on all night!


























I'm going to put these on Facebook with captions, so if you are wondering about a few of these, see them there.

2 comments:

  1. I just love seeing them dressed up. You make me so proud with your thriftiness. Just like I spent $3 on Avery one year and then $5 the next. This year made up for the other two years though. :) Super cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO SOOO CUTE! I love all the pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete