Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cooper claps!

Cooper loves when we clap for him. He gets so happy and excited. A couple of weeks ago he learned to clap too. He is so cute and happy and I love watching him learn new things. All we have to say is "yay!!" and he will get so excited and clap and laugh and almost knock himself over getting excited!






 He is also our little puppy. He always sticks toys or blankets in his mouth (like a dog and it's bone), and crawls around. It is such a crack up because he purposely puts something in his mouth and then goes about his business and will keep it in until it falls out. Sometimes he even growls and tugs on these things like a dog would. I love my puppy! ;)

p.s. Cooperton has 5 teeth now:)

1 comment:

  1. I just love that smile! I love that he is so attached to his blanket too, so cute. Miss you sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete