Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Morning

Julien was up at 1 am and discovered the presents and ran and woke up Jonah and they both came out.  I told them to go back to bed.  Julien had made Christmas cards for each person in the family and hid them all over the house and then went back to bed. He woke up again at 4 am and finally again at 7:30 and we gave them the okay to be awake.  Cooper had a blast having everyone on the floor and went from present to present touching every thing.  He never did mess with the tree since there was so much going on.  After we opened presents, my dad and Carolyn came over and we had brunch and more gift exchanges.
Let the fun begin!
Opening gifts/ Toy Story 3 was the gift that got the most screams and jumps for joy.  Thank you to my sister for that one!
The mess of presents/the new ping pong set up
My kids make funny faces when they are concentrating.  Connect 4 was one of our family favorites this year!  We've played it many times since Christmas day and the kids are getting really good.  They beat Rich and I sometimes. 





 It took me a while to finally get these 2 Christmas posts up and now we are all over Christmas so I'm stopping here.  Hope you all enjoyed Christmas this year!

1 comment:

  1. They look like they had a wonderful Christmas morning! So much fun. So wish we could have seen you guys.

    ReplyDelete